Allows the electronic management of documents, simplifying tasks as archiving, searching, distributing or extracting documents.
The Document Management Solution includes, among other functionalities, a Worfkflow and Circulation system that allows a creation of diverse, pre-defined or ad hoc pathways either for notification or for approval.
- Registration and Classification of all documents;
- Access control to information and consultation of electronic copy;
- Easy localization and consultation of documents by their content and indexing fields;
- Documents aggregation in an electronic processes.
- Default pathways treatment and documents approval;
- Possibility of ad hoc pathways with path registration effected
- Consultation of all the steps taken (who, when and what decided);
- Control of deadlines and alarms generation;
- Integration with other applications
- Document Explorer, Processes and Entities organized by on-demand folders and user-adjustable areas;
- Hierarchy of folders with permissions by profile and user and possibility to organize them with a simple drag and drop;
- Search for folders or documents;
- Automatic synchronization of documents in physical folders for the Document Management Solution, allowing easy integration of scanners and faxes with document management;
- Distribution/dispatches by document or process;
- Automatic or manual notification;
- Multiple attachments per folder with main attachment;
- Various versions and revisions per document;
- Custom fields per document type ( various data types);
- Entities management by entity type with integration in specific documents;
- Complete process management;
- Inbox and Outbox for documents received or sent by distribution;
- Dispatch with date/reading time.
Operational efficiency, business viability and agility, with optimized and flexible business processes.
Management solution that defines the information flow of a business process controlling human interventions in this same process
- Full control in defining business processes – Flexibility
- Integration with other systems
- Identification of bottlenecks in company processes
- Framework web
Methods, techniques and tools are used to analyze, model, publish, optimize and control processes involving human resources, applications, documents and other sources of information.
- Purchase invoices approval
- Entry and exit of employees
- Expenses approval
- Proposal approval
- Credit approval
- Order internal purchase
- Payments approval
- Public Procurement
- Mail registration
- Opinion Request
Reduction of manual tasks and administrative effort
Optical Character Recognition is a technology for recognizing characters from an image, whether it comes from a paper scan or a non-editable digital file (pdf, jpeg, etc.)
Currently, the challenges involved in automation and optimization of administrative processes and financial area pass through reducing manual operations and the administrative effort, namely, in the invoing process.
With OCR, you can easily and automatically obtain an editable file, which allows to work with document information.
Sendys OCR Solution enables organizations to automate document handling, improving overall efficiency and productivity, resulting in reduced time and operational costs..
The documents are scanned and the fields are captured through the Sendys algorithm.
IMPROVE YOUR OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
REDUCES MANUAL TASKS AND ADMINISTRATIVE EFFORT
SAVE TIME AUTOMATING AND SIMPLIFYING CAPTURE OF DOCUMENTS
- Stores documents in digital format, eliminating paper and allowing quick access and search;
- Reduces risk by automatically verifying invoice completeness and ensures compliance with organizational rules;
- Improves the quality of ERP data through the use of automated processes - for example for the entry of new suppliers and validation of existing suppliers;
- Eliminates extra administrative work by making each invoice visible throughout the organization's approval cycle
OVERVIEW OF A DOCUMENT CAPTURE WORKFLOW